How to Make Tasty Mandys flapjack bars with 680x482 Resolution
Mandys flapjack bars.
You can cook Mandys flapjack bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mandys flapjack bars
- It’s 175 grams of porridge oats.
- You need 75 grams of room temp butter.
- Prepare 75 grams of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of dried raisins.
- It’s 25 grams of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Mandys flapjack bars instructions
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Add butter, sugar, syrup into a saucepan over a low/ medium heat until everything is melted (do not let it boil).
- Add oats, chopped almonds and raisins into pan mix well to blend completely. Spray baking tin before adding mixture..
- Press into an oiled square 18 inch baking tin, put in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes or when it's golden brown.
- When cooked allow to cool totally before u cut it to the desired size and eat yum.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.