Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast. Marinate chicken pieces in a bowl with the marinate ingredients. Just before cooking, mix in beaten egg and mayonnaise into marinated chicken. Let's get to creating the easiest air fryer curry chicken breasts.
Air Fryer Jamaican Style Curry Chicken. Thanks for supporting me and my blog! Then dip in the spice mixed flour,egg and then in bread crumbs. You can cook Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Marinate:-.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
In batches, place chicken in a single layer on tray in air-fryer basket. Rub olive oil on the chicken. In a small bowl add the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Rub on each sides of the chicken.
Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast step by step
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise, and slice diagonally into pieces. Pound with a meat pounder or rolling pin and make it thinner. This helps the chicken become tender..
- Marinate chicken pieces in a bowl with the marinate ingredients. Leave in fridge and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat up air fryer at 180C for 4mins..
- Just before cooking, mix in beaten egg and mayonnaise into marinated chicken..
- Arrange chicken pieces on heated grilling pan (I sprayed some oil on the grilling pan for easier cleaning later). Air-fry 8 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces and air-fry for another 6mins..
- Viola! Kitchen smells good and chicken is done! Time to watch Korean dramas!.
Use a small spoon, or pastry brush and brush the top of chicken breast with maple syrup. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and salt. Divide rub equally and press on top of each chicken breast, pressing into the syrup so it is covered evenly. To cook chicken in airfryer: In a large bowl, toss the drumsticks with the oil then toss with the spices and baking powder Transfer to the air fryer in a single layer (cooking in two batches, if needed). I am so excited to share my modern and EASY recipe for tandoori chicken using the Air Fryer.