Recipe: Yummy 48h Pizza Dough with 680x482 Resolution
48h Pizza Dough.
You can have 48h Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 48h Pizza Dough
- You need 500 g of strong white bread flour.
- Prepare 5 g of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 tsp of fine sea-salt.
- You need 320 ml of tepid water.
48h Pizza Dough step by step
- Sift the flour into a bowl, add the yeast, salt and water.
- Knead until combined – this should take around 5 minutes.
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes in a covered bowl.
- Knead the dough for another 5 minutes, until smooth – add flour if needed.
- Cover the dough in a bowl and leave in the fridge for at least 48 hours.
- Remove 3 to 4 hours before cooking. Divide the dough into pieces and leave covered to rest for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Prepare and bake (220°C – 6-7 minutes).
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.