Divorce Carrot Cake. Combine flour, cinnamon and baking soda in a medium bowl. The "Divorce Carrot Cake" batter is chunky and moist. It's name — Divorce Carrot Cake — likely has a lot to do with it.
Divorce Carrot Cake – This was my mom's recipe. Grease and flour two six inch round cake pans. Stir the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. You can cook Divorce Carrot Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Divorce Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1 C of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 C of Honey.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) of can crushed pineapple (drained).
- You need 2 C of Grated carrots.
- It’s 2 C of Flour*.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon*.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking soda*.
- It’s 1 C of Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Walnuts.
- Prepare of Rasins.
Combine oil, honey, eggs and drained pineapple in a large bowl. Combine dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon and baking soda) in a medium bowl. Combine oil, honey, eggs, pineapple in a large bowl. Take inspiration from these hilarious divorce cake ideas for him and her.
Divorce Carrot Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour two cake pans.
- Combine dry ingredients* in a medium bowl.
- Combine oil, honey, eggs, pineapple in a large bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients and any remaining items into the "wet" bowl.
- Pour into cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
May Divorce Be With You Cake This intricate divorce cake is a fun play on one of the most popular movie quotes of all time. Divorce Carrot Cake : Dreamy Carrot Cake recipe This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and lots of carrots make this the best carrot cake. Plump raisins, crunchy bits of walnut and flecks of coconut are abundant in every bite. Some folks seem to think the.