Recipe: Yummy Custard scones with 680x482 Resolution
You can cook Custard scones using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard scones
- It’s 250 g of butter.
- It’s 7 cups of flour.
- Prepare 8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of custard powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 4 of eggs (+2 beaten for egg wash).
Custard scones step by step
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- You mix eggs and buttermilk.
- Sift flour and baking powder and sugar salt and custard powder whisk until mixed.
- Rub in cubed butter into dry mixture until your mixture looks like bread crumbs.
- Add your liquid mixture to the dry..
- Then lightly dust a surface/cutting board and your hands, roll the dough to about 2 cm thick and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter or glass.
- Place the cut-out dough in the pan and brush with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.